NO RIGHT CLICK! (:<

Monday, January 5, 2009 ♥
First day of school ♥
First day in morning session -.-
i felt so lost..
where should i be? wat should i do?
so many question popping out in my head...
ahh~~ ppl pls help me~~~

really hope that i can survive through this year without getting screwed by teachers n seniors...

anyway, first day of Form3,
so long n goodbye to my honeymoon year,
its time to battle.. in the war of.....
books? no.. erm, exams?
say hello to PMR, aloha~~
oh no! i can see PMR,
its running towards me with high speed,
ahh!!!! run for ur life~~

wat a nightmare...

Hui Qing @ 7:55 PM


Pink Straps ♥
I am your rainbow!
Oh, your wonderful, wonderful rainbow.
I make you happy, when skies are grey.

But sadly, you just don't know
HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU ♥
Please don't take my colours away.

Now Playing ♥

Chatbox ♥


Copyright ♥