love the lyrics: you tell me again, i don't really know the world with a little worried look, with a little apologetic laughter yes, maybe i don't know the world i've come this far by myself but without regret, tears or laughter all my dreams, only that is my world but, i don't regret seeking all my dreams only that is my world, only that is my world
you tell me again, i don't really know the world with a little worried look, with a little apologetic laughter yes, maybe i don't know the world only that road is left for me alone but without regret, tears or laughter, all my dreams, only that is my world but, i don't regret getting all my dreams only that is my world, only that is my world
Hui Qing @ 8:49 PM
Pink Straps ♥
I am your rainbow!
Oh, your wonderful, wonderful rainbow.
I make you happy, when skies are grey.
But sadly, you just don't know HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU ♥
Please don't take my colours away.