NO RIGHT CLICK! (:<

Monday, March 30, 2009 ♥
Happy b'day Lee Chen ♥
happy birthday to my great-grandmother lee chen^^
congrats on ur 140th birthday..

lee chen,
it was truly a blessing to meet u..
it's like meeting my another self..
i enjoyed being with u..
the laughter we shared..
thanks for always being there when i need someone to talk to..
n when i need someone to rant about dbsk..
i will always rmb the time we talk n laugh about dbsk non-stop..
u r really a great friend..
n i thank God for wat a amazing friend u r..
i will cherish this friendship forever..
n hope that our friendship will last forever..

happy birthday~
selamat hari jadi~
生日快乐~
sengkil chukaheyo~
誕生日おめでと~

Hui Qing @ 6:49 PM


Pink Straps ♥
I am your rainbow!
Oh, your wonderful, wonderful rainbow.
I make you happy, when skies are grey.

But sadly, you just don't know
HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU ♥
Please don't take my colours away.

Now Playing ♥

Chatbox ♥


Copyright ♥