NO RIGHT CLICK! (:<

Tuesday, October 6, 2009 ♥
Aza Aza Hwaiting~~ ♥
the days we spent studying..
the time we spent worrying..
the effort we spent to prepare for the big day..
always trying always hoping..

it all comes down..
to..

the day we have been waiting for..
the judgement that we have been trying to avoid..
the destination that we have been praying for..

it is finally here..
should we jump in excitement or frown with worries..
while i spend time thinking what i should feel right now..
i think it is best if i continue studying -.-

adios~ my friends..
ttfn, till next time
8 more days.. (;

p/s,
to all my fellow co-fighters,
一緒に がんばってます
good luck n God bless =)

Hui Qing @ 6:00 PM


Pink Straps ♥
I am your rainbow!
Oh, your wonderful, wonderful rainbow.
I make you happy, when skies are grey.

But sadly, you just don't know
HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU ♥
Please don't take my colours away.

Now Playing ♥

Chatbox ♥


Copyright ♥