NO RIGHT CLICK! (:<

Wednesday, November 3, 2010 ♥
Freedom ♥
don't we always feel this way?
this freedom, this bliss..
exams r over n it's a 5 day holiday for me..
wad's not to like about life =)
unfortunately reality sinks in..
piano exams r in a months time..
totally not prepare at all :(
oh well.. wad comes along goes along..
in the mean time, life live to the max :)
holidays planned out..
rally committee lunch + cf committee planning retreat = LOVE
sometimes i really thank God for the blessing that he has showered upon me..
all the families i have made throughout my highschool year,
live won't be the same without u guys :)
i <3 u all

till then :)

Hui Qing @ 10:14 AM


Pink Straps ♥
I am your rainbow!
Oh, your wonderful, wonderful rainbow.
I make you happy, when skies are grey.

But sadly, you just don't know
HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU ♥
Please don't take my colours away.

Now Playing ♥

Chatbox ♥


Copyright ♥